Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The AdjunctWorld Sabbatical is About to End

No recent emails.  No blog posts.  (No blog!)  No LinkedIn or facebook entries.  The AdjunctWorld job board 'under construction'.

What happened to AdjunctWorld??

Glad you asked.  I've taken a bit of a sabbatical from AdjunctWorld over the past few months.  During this time I've gotten involved in a very exciting Higher Ed venture and I've been busy re-inventing AdjunctWorld itself.  But I'm not quite ready to fill in the details yet.  Watch for announcements and a re-launch of AdjunctWorld in June.

Thanks again for being a member of the AdjunctWorld Community.

Matt Cobb
Founder, AdjunctWorld

4 comments:

  1. Dear Matt:

    I think you have a business here.

    If you would like to chat call me or give me your number

    508-586-3753

    Tony Lorizio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, you did a lot of effort for us. I found several jobs using your links. It is glad to see AdjunctWorld again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to using AdjunctWorld again because I will be actively searching for positions, thank you for your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Matt,

    Reinventing and Managing 'AdjunctWorld' must be very time consuming, and uncompensated, work.

    We Adjuncts would LOVE to have it back up and running. Can I help you in any way?
    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete